Junior Professor of Economics (Industrial Organization), Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Further Roles/Affiliations: Co-Organizer of the Berlin IO Day, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS) Faculty, WZB Berlin Social Science Center Visiting Researcher, Berlin Economics Research Associates Program (BERA) Associate, Berlin Centre for Consumer Policies (BCCP) Fellow, Collaborative Research Center Transregio “Rationality and Competition” (CRC TRR 190) Member of Project Areas A02 and A06,
- "Obviousness Around the Clock," March 2019 (with Y. Breitmoser, WZB Discussion Paper SP II 2019–203; part of CRC TRR 190)
- "Beliefs as a Means of Self-Control? Evidence from a Dynamic Student Survey," March 2019 (with T. König and G. Weizsäcker, WZB Discussion Paper SP II 2019–204; part of CRC TRR 190)
- "A Note on the Welfare of a Sophisticated Time-Inconsistent Decision-Maker," Feb. 2015 (WZB Discussion Paper SP II 2015–201)
- "Bargaining under Breakdown-Risk without Expected Utility"
- "Optimal Simple Penal Codes in Repeated Extensive-Form Games"
- "Anticipation and Optimism", with K. Barron and F. Bönisch
- "Competition and Consumer Experimentation"
- "Spatial Competition with Uninformed Consumers"