Research Associate, Berlin Economics Research Associates Program (BERA)
Member, Collaborative Research Center Transregio “Rationality and Competition” (CRC TRR 190), Project Areas A02 and A06
- "Obviousness Around the Clock," May 2018 (with Y. Breitmoser, part of CRC TRR 190; please contact me for the draft)
- "Beliefs as a Means of Self-Control? Evidence from a Dynamic Student Survey," Oct. 2017 (with T. König and G. Weizsäcker, part of CRC TRR 190; please contact me for the draft)
- "A Note on the Welfare of a Sophisticated Time-Inconsistent Decision-Maker," Feb. 2015 (WZB Discussion Paper SP II 2015–201)
- "Bargaining under Breakdown-Risk without Expected Utility"
- "Optimal Simple Penal Codes in Repeated Extensive-Form Games"
- "Anticipation and Optimism", with K. Barron and F. Bönisch
- "Competition and Consumer Experimentation"
- "Spatial Competition with Uninformed Consumers"