Further Affiliations: Berlin Economics Research Associates Program (BERA), Berlin Centre for Consumer Policies (BCCP), Collaborative Research Center Transregio “Rationality and Competition” (CRC TRR 190) in Project Areas A02 and A06, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS) Faculty
- "Obviousness Around the Clock," May 2018 (with Y. Breitmoser, part of CRC TRR 190; please contact me for the draft)
- "Beliefs as a Means of Self-Control? Evidence from a Dynamic Student Survey," Oct. 2017 (with T. König and G. Weizsäcker, part of CRC TRR 190; please contact me for the draft)
- "A Note on the Welfare of a Sophisticated Time-Inconsistent Decision-Maker," Feb. 2015 (WZB Discussion Paper SP II 2015–201)
- "Bargaining under Breakdown-Risk without Expected Utility"
- "Optimal Simple Penal Codes in Repeated Extensive-Form Games"
- "Anticipation and Optimism", with K. Barron and F. Bönisch
- "Competition and Consumer Experimentation"
- "Spatial Competition with Uninformed Consumers"