Ph.D. in Management and Organisational
Theory at the University of Sydney. He received a non-established scholarship from
the Faculty of
Economics and Business in conjunction with the Organizational Discourse, Strategy
and Change Group.
His research, conducted under the supervision of David Grant and Nick Wailes, investigates the role communication plays for the management of change
processes during mergers and acquisitions between professional service firms. During his Ph.D. he worked as a research assistant as well as taught Digital Business Innovation, Organisational Behaviour, and Strategic Management.
Since then, Sebastian has joined Deloitte's Mergers and divestments team in the firm's Australian Financial Advisory practice. There he delivers value to clients before, during and after mergers, acquisitions and carve-outs by providing advice and implementation support for:
- strategic analysis and opportunity assessment
- commercial and operational due diligence
- synergy or stand-alone costs assessment
- transaction process management
- day 1 and 100 day planning
- deal benefits realisation
- transaction effectiveness review