- Neighborhood Councils
- Focus Group meetings with residents and business owners throughout SELA
- CRA Community Advisory Committees
- Community-based Organizations
- Faith-based Organizations
- Council Offices
- Other City Departments (CRA/LA, LADOT, LAUSD, Recreation and Parks, HACLA)
Previous Meetings and Workshops
Neighborhood Council Meetings, 2013-2014:
Planning staff met with the Neighborhood Councils of the plan area to provide an update on the progress of the plan. (see list)
Public Workshops - 2009:
The plan's preliminary recommendations based on community input were presented at two Community Workshops held in October and November 2009.
Community Meetings - 2007 to 2008:
Planning staff conducted over 80 meetings to engage and receive community input during the first outreach phases of the plan.
WHAT WE HEARD FROM THE COMMUNITY
Click here to view a summary of the Issues & Opportunities identified by the community.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PROCESS CHART
MAP OF MEETING LOCATIONS
Click here to see the map of meeting locations.(Note: does not include all meetings)
PHOTO GALLERY PUBLIC MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS