If you wish to sponsor a pilgrim to attend a Walk to Emmaus:
Who should go to Emmaus?
Emmaus is open to members of any Christian denomination. Emmaus is for the development of Christian leaders who:
• Are members of a local church
• Have a desire to strengthen their spiritual lives
• May have unanswered questions about their faith
• Understand that being a Christian involves responsibility
• Are willing to dedicate their everyday lives to God in an ongoing manner
Sendoff @ 7 pm
Candlelight 8 pm
Closing 4:30 pm
Touch a life through sponsorship-
"In the upper room, above where we slept,
Around six small tables we laughed and we wept.
37 pilgrims a tapestry of histories,
Were one in the Spirit as God willed it to be.
We refilled with the clear - dumped out the dirty,
Drinking Christ’s water so we’d never be thirsty."
From a poem written by a pilgrim - Walk 96