MEDICAL EDUCATION JOURNALS
Links to Journals which require subscription ; also on-line ones
Popular Peer-reviewed Journals
- Medical Education: The Official Journal of WFME for undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education.
- Medical Teacher: Journal of the Association for Medical Education in Europe, an international association for all involved with medical and healthcare professions education
- Academic Medicine: Journal of the Association of Americal Medical Colleges serves as an international forum for the exchange of ideas and information about policy, issues, and research concerning academic medicine, including strengthening the quality of medical education and training, enhancing the search for biomedical knowledge, advancing research in health services, and integrating education and research into the provision of effective health care.
- Education for Health: Change in Learning and Practice: The official journal for the The Network: TUFH to bring about constructive changes in health professions education so as to produce competent professionals who are community-minded and committed to providing high quality, humane health care for everyone
- Teaching & Learning in Medicine: Its articles address practical issues in the conduct of medical education, as well as issues more basic to medical education, and provide analysis and empirical research needed to facilitate educational decision making by administrators, teachers, and learners. Its scope includes all levels of medical education, from premedical to postgraduate and continuing medical education.
- Advances in Health Sciences Education: serves as an international forum for scholarly and state-of-the-art research and development into all aspects of health sciences education. It will not only publish empirical studies but also stimulate theoretical discussions and address practical implications.
- BMC Medical Education: BMC Medical Education (ISSN 1472-6920) is an online journal publishing research articles after full peer review. Considers articles on undergraduate, postgraduate, and continuing medical education.
- Medical Education On Line: A forum for disseminating information on educating physicians and other health professionals.
- Rural & Remote Health: Medical Education issues to serve rural and remote communities throughout the world by providing a community forum and specific health-related information
- JIAMSE: Abstracts of articles in The Journal of the International Association of Medical Science Educators
- World Medical Journal: The electronic version of the WMJ of the World Medical Association