Create a Google Account - like many web-based logins - You need a valid email address to create a Google Account
Option A: Create a Google Gmail Address as your Google Account Login
Option B: Create a Google Account with Another Existing Email Address
- Having a Gmail account automatically gives you login accounts to all the Google applications. This is the easiest way to register!
- But, you don't have to use Gmail's email, see Option B below.
- If you as the teacher or a secondary student
already have another web-based email service like Yahoo or Hotmail, you
can use that address to create a Google Account. A Gmail account is
only required for Gmail itself and Google Page Creator.
- Option B Tutorial: Create a Google Account with Another Existing Email Address
Option C: Use Gaggle.net or ePals to create safe student email accounts
a teacher, if you are the person setting up student email accounts, we
strongly recommend that you use a safe filtered email service. SDUSD Ed
Tech Department recommends Gaggle.Net.
or your students may never use Gaggle.net's email, but you will have a
valid email address to create a valid Google Account. Gaggle.net has
free email service (that does include advertising).
- Link to ePals
- Option C Tutorial: Use Gaggle.net to create safe student email accounts