Check out "Rotation Projects" and "People & their projects" to meet us.
The "Quad Lab meeting calendar"
has our group meeting schedule
come & sit in: Tuesdays, either @ noon (1105, BRB II);
or 2:15PM (9-100, Smilow).
Who's imaging on our Spinning disk confocal? Check its calendar.
Steve 'participates' in "Pie a PI", a benefit organized on pi day by our great students for the "Children's Scholarship Fund Philadelphia"; 'course, he had a bit of a surprise in store for Isabel...click the GIF
* CAMB Student News feature on Steve
* Ben & George joined our lab this summer to attack questions about niche function and epithelial morphogenesis, respectively.
* Katy received a 9th %-ile (fantastic!) on her NIH NRSA!
* Kari's paper on how a niche coordinates the production of daughter cells from resident stem cells is in Developmental Cell! 34, 192-205 doi.org/10.1016/j.devcel.2015.05.003
* Justin Sui joined our lab to work on niche assembly & morphogenesis.
* Lindsey's paper on niche cell specification is in Development! 142, 2268-2277 doi:10.1242/dev.124230
* Steve was re-appointed Chair of the Developmental Stem Cell & Regenerative Biology Graduate Track.