This started as a simple Website to accompany the event in Cambridge, but seems to have grown into a full blown resource Website of it's own.
So here is what you can find in the site:
- Key Stage 2 Curriculum - Materials to help you teach the new Key Stage 2 Computing Curriculum
- 5 Simple Tutorials - These tutorials will get you started in Scratch. Each tutorial can be downloaded and is easy to follow. Ideal for non-specialist teachers to teach Scratch without too much technical knowledge.
- Computer Control - This page has a host of resources for physical Computing, including Lego WeDo and the Raspberry Pi.
- Data Logging - Using Scratch to capture real world data.
- Get Coding - Why you should code, nice video starter.
- Super Soundboard - How to use MakeyMakey in Scratch
- The Day - Pages associated with the day itself
- Websites With Scratch Resources - Plenty more resources!
Also, Raspberry Pi for dummies have kindly given us the Scratch Chapter
of their book for free!