- 4 cups rice krispies cereal (any brand will do)
- 5 cups mini marshmallows (any brand will do as well)
- 1/2 cup roasted thin sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp butter
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray.
- Combine rice krispies cereal, almonds, raisins, and semi sweet chocolate chips in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan then add the marshmallows. Stirring constantly until melted under medium heat.
- Spray cooking spray in spatula. Pour the melted marshmallows into the rice krispies mix and use the spatula to mix it.
- Once combined pour it in the 9 x 13 dish and flatten.
- Let it sit to completely cool then cut into square.
- Keep it in air tight container.
Note: Try freezing the chocolate chips before making the treats. In my experience, some of the chocolate chips melted after pouring the melted marshmallows. You can also use other nuts and dried fruits.