Washington University in St. Louis
- Spring 2013 - Understanding the Financial Crisis (4301) Course Page
- Spring 2012 - Understanding the Financial Crisis: from Corporate Finance to Macroeconomics (497-97)
- Economics and Policies of the European Union - Dean's teaching fellowship course - syllabus.pdf
- International Business & the Economics of Multinational Corporations - syllabus.pdf
- International Monetary Economics - syllabus.pdf
- International Trade - syllabus.pdf
Bocconi - Ph.D. in International Economics Law
- International Institutions - Module on "Poverty Reduction Strategies of the World Bank/IMF"
- International Trade - Module on "Trade and Poverty"
European Youth School 2002
- Economics of the European Integration - Organized by ISPI-Milan and University of Modena
JHU: Elements of Macroeconomics, Elements of Microeconomics, Research in Economics of Financial Markets, Financial Investment and Portfolio Analysis
University of Bologna at Forlí: International Economics
Bocconi: Macroeconomics (Degree in Business and Economics), Macroeconomics (Degree in Economics), The Economics of European Integration, European Economic Policy
CFA (Little Rock), American Committees on Foreign Relations (St. Louis), American Committees on Foreign Relations (Louisville), Rotary Club (Mexico, Mo)