I am a senior lecturer at the Monash Business School, based in the Caulfield Campus in Melbourne, Australia.
My research, teaching, and policy interest are international economics, macro-finance, and banking.
CV and contact: Monash Business School - Dept. of Banking and Finance
Caulfield Campus - Room H3.89 - Caulfield East - Australia
Research in progress - with drafts
- Aggregate Shocks and the Two Sides of Credit Reallocation, with Riccardo di Cecio and Johanna Francis, January 2015 draft, for an updated draft please email.
- Financial Choice and International Trade, with Ilhyun Cho, Kathryn Russ, and Diego Valderrama, January 2017, under submission
- Near-explosive Dynamics and Risk Migration in Fixed Income Markets, with Pierangelo De Pace, January 2017, under submission
- Data Availability in Banking and Capital Markets in Australia in a Comparative Perspective: Deficiencies and Opportunities, Commissioned by the Australian Center for Financial Studies
PlottingDownUnder is a blog on "interesting graphs for teaching economics and finance" with downloadable Excel spreadsheets (including a Fred add-in download option when possible) to customize graphs according to your own tastes primarily for teaching and light research. And a request to let me know if you do use this, for tracking purposes. Constructive feedback, guest posts, requests, and publicity are welcome. We'll see how it goes and if I last. There will be some learning.
Melbourne economics/finance events, upcoming:
- 2nd Monash Business School Macro+Finance Workshop - 11 April 2017