As of July 2015, I am a senior lecturer at the Monash Business School, based in the Caulfield Campus in Melbourne, Australia.
Previously, I was a research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and an adjunct lecturer in the Economics Department at Washington University in St. Louis.
My research, teaching, and policy interest are international economics, macro-finance, and banking.
Monash Business School - Banking and Finance Dept.
Caulfield Campus - Melbourne - VIC - Australia
Research in progress - with or without drafts
Recent policy-oriented pieces or research with policy content:
- Aggregate Shocks and the Two Sides of Credit Reallocation, with Riccardo di Cecio and Johanna Francis, January 2015 draft, for an updated draft please email.
- Credit reallocation and crisis, with Riccardo di Cecio and Johanna Francis
- Global Inflation, with Riccardo Di Cecio and Chris Otrok
- Bubbles, with Pierangelo De Pace and Massimo Guidolin
- Asset Bubbles: Detecting and Measuring
Them Are Not Easy Tasks, with Usa Kerdnunvong, Regional Economist, forthcoming in July 2015.
- Where Is the ``Peril'' of Deflation Striking Back?, On the Economy Blog January 2015
- An International Perspective on the Recent Behavior of Inflation, with Li Li and Pierangelo De pace, August 2014, forthcoming in Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 86(4).
- Forecasting National Inflation Rates, August 2014.
- Three Faces of Low Inflation, July 2014.