- A scientific calculator is a type of electronic calculator, usually but not always handheld, designed to calculate problems in science (especially physics), engineering, and mathematics.
- Search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet
- Google Inc. is a multinational public cloud computing, Internet search, and advertising technologies corporation. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program.
- Use an Internet search engine, particularly Google.com
- a widely used search engine that uses text-matching techniques to find web pages that are important and relevant to a user's search
- AtGoogleTalks (or @Google Talks or Talks@Google) is a series of on-going presentations by invited speakers, sponsored by Google and given at various Google offices throughout the world.
HP-34C Scientific Calculator
HP-34C scientific programmable calculator, manufactured from 1979 to 1983. It was the first Hewlett Packard pocket calculator to offer root finding and numerical integration.
HP 35s scientific calculator
Retro-styled HP 35s scientific calculator launched in commemoration of the 35th anniversary of the original HP-35