posted Nov 28, 2011, 5:56 AM by Lena Jones
updated Nov 29, 2011, 8:18 AM
Ms. Jones home with sick baby.
- Prelab Lab 1 (DUE TOMORROW): Don't do part C (you don't have the data) but use the online lab to work through the parts of the lab. We are doing a very similar but slightly different setup. You will not be doing all the math until after you have completed the labs.
- "Osmosis Through a Membrane" (have in lab book, you will set up day 1 tomorrow
- "Diffusion Through a Membrane" (have in lab book, you will set up day 1 tomorrow)
In Class Today, answer the questions about Chapter 7, Cell Membrane.
- Monday: today
- Tuesday: Set up Day 1 of Part A and Day 1 of Part B
- Wednesday: Collect Data, Day 2 of Part A, Day 2 of Part B
- Thursday: Part C and Set up Part D
- Friday: Collect Data, Part D
Reminder Due Tomorrow:
- Evaluation of Cell Respiration and/or Photosynthesis Models
- Formal Lab 4 Write up