Shoreline Community College Will Be Moving to Canvas during Spring and Summer 2013
Shoreline Community College's Fall 2012 Discussion re: Possibly Moving to Canvas
- All faculty, staff, and students were asked to give written feedback on whether they wanted to move to Canvas or not: survey was administered November 19 - 28, 2012 and survey responses are published here.
- Open discussion sessions on possibly moving to Canvas
- Four campus-wide discussions (33 people attended these discussions)
- College Council, December 4, 2012
- Student Parliament, November 26
- Social Science Division, November 5, 2012
- Deans, August 28, October 30, and November 20, 2012
- Faculty Senate Council, October 24, 2012
- Lessons learned: Washington colleges and universities who are moving to Canvas.
- Lessons learned: other institutions that are moving to Canvas
- Lessons learned: comparisons of Canvas to Blackboard
- Pros and cons for SCC of possibly moving to Canvas
- Possible timeline to move to Canvas.
- Updates on Canvas LMS and What it Means for Us (dated May 18th, 2012).
- Press about Canvas