Deadline for abstract submission is MARCH 25 2013.
The abstract will
follow the 2-page format used in ASB annual meeting.
- Two 8.5 inch x 11 inch pages with two columns of text.
- Left and right margins are 0.5 inches, top and bottom
margins are 0.75 inches.
- Type font is Times New Roman or Times Roman 12 pt.
- The title should be in bold caps and authors, and author
affiliations are centered across the top of the page.
- The body of the abstract should include: introduction,
methods, results and conclusion/discussion.
- Use numbers for citations.
- Abstract should be in PDF format and the size of the file is
less than 1MB.
- Three best student abstracts will be selected and ranked.
- To be eligible for this award, student should be major
contributor to the project (i.e. first author on the abstract) and present the
study during the meeting.
- Students will receive a plaque and a check of $100, $75 and
$50 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place respectively.