Makes: 4-6 servings Prep Time: 15 minutes Chill Time: 1 hour Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutesIngredients:
- 1 pound zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 slice bread, torn into pieces (I used ciabatta)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup radish, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- Combine first 8
ingredients with 3 tablespoons olive oil and 3/4 cup water in a
blender. Puree until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Combine radish and the next 3
ingredients in a small bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil,
tossing to coat. Pour gazpacho into bowls and top with radish salsa.
Garnish with mint leaves or fresh chive. Serve immediately.