Makes: 1 drink
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 3-inch piece English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch slices, plus 2 spears (for garnish)
- 1-2 brown sugar cubes
- 3/4 cup Pimm's No. 1*
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ice cubes
- 2 sprigs each fresh rosemary, thyme, and mint
- 2 lemon slices
- 2 fresh strawberries, halved
- ginger beer, chilled
1/2-inch-thick cucumber slice in cocktail shaker with 1-2 brown sugar
cubes. Using muddler or handle of a wooden spoon, mash well. Add
Pimm's and lemon juice.
- Fill 2 pilsner glasses with ice and set aside.
- Add ice to Pimm's mixture, cover, and shake vigorously 20 times. Strain into glasses.
1 rosemary sprig, 1 thyme sprig, 1 mint sprig, 1 lemon slice, and two
strawberry halves into each glass. Fill glasses with ginger beer.
Garnish with cucumber spears.