posted Jul 27, 2010, 4:20 PM by András Belicza
- Now works with the latest replay version (1.0, Official Release), does not support beta phase 1 replays anymore. Note that beta phase 2 replays are somewhat supported, but it wasn't my goal (the replay format is flawed).
- More info is parsed out and displayed on the game info tab: computer difficulty level, player color names. Replay date+time is now displayed on the game info tab too.
- Fixed a bug which caused some opened replays not to appear in the Recent replays menu.
- Changed the unit ID representation in the action list (this way they are much shorter and easier to work with).
- Updated icons to the new Sc2 icons.
- Changed the default replay and map folder settings according to the SC2 release.
- Code optimizations (alternative coordinate arithmetics to avoid floating point arithmetics).