Listen, look and play
- A postcard from wyperfeld national park , short film, excerpt from Wyperfeld, State Film Centre of Victoria (SFC), Australia, 1965 - ACMI Collections
- A postcard from wilson's prom , short film - 3 mins, excerpt from At the Land's End: Wilson's Promontory National Park, David Swift, 1961 - ACMI Collections
- 360 degree Virtual Tour of Wilpena Pound Resort, Flinders Ranges, South Australia , interactive
All about National Parks
What is a National Park?
Why do we have National Parks?
National Parks of Northern NSW
National Parks of North Eastern NSW
National Parks of New England
Australian World Heritage National Parks:
- Kakadu National Park
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Purnululu National Park
National Heritage Listed parks
|National Parks - Hurstville PS||Looking at Australian National parks notebook|
National parks in states and territories
For your assignment consider these areas:
* what's available at the site?
* what is there to do at the site?
Natural Attractions: eg waterfalls, caves
* can any car drive to the site?
* camping fees etc
National Parks LIVEBINDER
See also: Sustainability and Sustainabil
Clickable worksheets-Online worksheet
State and National Parks Internet Research Worksheet
National Parks Camping Trip
Information Summary Sheet
Australia National Parks
Webquest answer sheet
Commonwealth National Parks
Gumbaingirr: The Sea and The Rock
The New South Wales National Parks & Wildlife Service (NPWS) has been moving for some years now to recognise the link between Aboriginal heritage and the wider landscape. The result on the one hand is recognition of continuing Aboriginal connections to land and sea, and on the other, the development of planning approaches that respect and provide for community values.Brian Gilligan Director-General NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service