Integrating technology into the curriculum
our generation will be asked to think and operate in ways that traditional education has not, and can not, prepare us for."
“Up-to-date engaging relevant information for teachers”
FUN GAMES TO PLAY
Face Game -teach children to recognise feelings
Want to save a link and then find it again on any computer with an internet connection?
Use del.icio.us Go to Mrs Nay's delicious links
- Picture Australia is a service hosted by the National Library of Australia to provide a comprehensive pictorial record of Australian history. This free website contains a great many images of Australia and the commonwealth throughout our history.
Once you find an image that is suitable for your task you can:
* view information about the image.
* see or print a larger version.
* request a copy to include in a publcation
* save it in your favourites and email it to yourself or others.