As a student of Sandy Beach Public School,
· Treat all people with courtesy, respect and kindness.
· Show consideration towards people with a disability and/or from other cultural backgrounds.
· Be well mannered, co-operative and pleasant.
· Show pride in my work, my school and my environment.
· Try my best at all times.
· Be willing to participate in all activities.
· Be honest at all times.
· Try to prevent trouble- ‘urging’ is not on.
· Accept responsibility.
· Be prepared to apologise.
· Wear school uniform to school each day.
· Be in the right place at the right time.
· Walk quietly in the buildings area.