Salon Is Broken
Editor Joan Walsh floods site with endless Clinton advocacy and tabloid journalism.
Simply post the URL of this page, http://save.salon.googlepages.com/, into your Salon letters to indicate your displeasure with the direction that this once-insightful website has taken.
(Some suggestions for articles are below: posting the URL of this page doesn't mean that you endorse these suggestions in particular, but simply wish Salon to change in general...)
- McCain's most vulnerable points.
- How the Democratic candidate can win the 2008 election.
- Clinton vs. Obama: a realistic evaluation of their chances.
- How could a Democratic President fix our badly-broken government?
- How can we jail the torturers in 2009?
- Preventing this from happening again: how we can stop government from attacking the people.
- Foreign wars: America's hooked, how can we quit?
- Libertarians: the Republican's Nader?
- Anything by Glenn Greenwald.
Other sites critical of Salon.com include:
- Salon: The Parody (much funnier than this page)