Location: Zion Lutheran Church (Ministry Room A) 510 W Ivy, Bay City (Park on the northside of the church)
Guest Speaker: David Gehm, CEO of Wellspring Lutheran Services
- Mr. Gehm has been invited to talk to us about Wellspring's interest in opening a hospice residence/facility in Bay City.
VOTE: Amendment for the Bylaws (Jackie)
- An electronic vote was requested and we did not get 2/3 of the membership to vote. We will be taking a vote at the meeting to add a dissolution clause. The statement will read as follows:
Should the Brian's House Community Group, Inc. dissolve, all assets, real and personal property will revert to an organization that supports our purpose to support a hospice residence or agency that specializes in end-of-life care.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float (Jackie)
Golf Scramble (Jackie/Stan)
Riverside Art Festival (Lil)
- We are asking if the group would be interested in having a booth at the Art Festival in June. This would be an excellent opportunity to market ourselves and also raise some funds for the mission.
- Jane would like to discuss the prizes for the upcoming Raffle
Licenses for Raffle and Candy Bar Fund Raisers. (Jane)
- An detailed explanation about having to apply for 2 different types of licenses to allow us to fund raise for these events.
- April meeting location: St. Mary's Church
- 501(c)(3) - has been given to an accountant for review
- Brann's Fundraiser - end of April.
- Walkers' Mailing A Success - We have received a number of forms returned, some for membership, some to be kept update, and some included donations. Thank you George and Cindy Walker!