Co-located with ISSTA 2014 PC meeting at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign campus Contact: Organizer: Tao Xie (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
Date: March 27 (Thursday)
12:00pm-1:40pm: Lunch break (lunch on your own, a lot of restaurants in walkable distance, talk to or follow a UIUC professor/student in the beginning of the break)
- 9:00-10:30am: Software Changes (Session Chair: Leonardo Mariani)
- 10:30am-11:00am: Coffee break
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Mobile and GUI Applications (Session Chair: Marcelo d'Amorim)
- 1:40pm-3:10pm: Symbolic Analysis and Execution (Session Chair: Eric Bodden)
- 3:10pm-3:40pm: Coffee break
- 3:40pm-5:30pm: Poster/Demo session including 2 minute poster teaser presentation for each poster (Session Chair: Tao Xie); after the teaser presentations in the room 1109, the posters are displayed and presented in the fourth floor (the sitting area outside of the office 4237)
- Mohsen Vakilian. Automated Decomposition of Build Targets.
- Peter Dinges. Solving Complex Path Conditions through Heuristic Search on Induced Polytopes.
- Yi Zhang, Jeff Huang. ROSRV: Runtime Verification for Robots.
- August Shi, Alex Gyori, Milos Gligoric. Balancing Trade-offs in Test-suite Reduction.
- Manjula Peiris, James Hill. Towards Detecting Software Performance Antipatterns Using System Execution Traces.
- Sihan Li. Economic Analysis for Cooperative Structural Testing via Angelic Diagnosis.
- Lester Yu (Tao Xie). Comprehending Performance from Real-World Execution Traces: A Device-Driver Case.
- David Yang (Tao Xie). Improving Mobile Application Security via Bridging User Expectations and Application Behaviors.
- Eric Bodden, Fraunhofer SIT & Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany: SuSi - A Machine-learning Approach for Classifying and Categorizing Android Sources and Sinks
- Cristian Cadar, Imperial College London, UK: Safe Software Updates via Multi-version Execution
- Marcelo d'Amorim, Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil: Testing Software Product Lines with Incomplete Feature Models
- Jaco Geldenhuys, Stellenbosch University, South Africa: In Memory Yet Green
- Patrice Godefroid, Microsoft Research, USA: Dynamic Program Verification
- Moonzoo Kim, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea: MUSE: Mutation-based Precise Fault Localization Technique
- Leonardo Mariani, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy: Automatic System Testing of GUI-Based Applications
- Corina Pasareanu, CMU/NASA Ames Research Center, USA (General Chair): On the Probabilistic Symbolic Analysis of Software