League registration is open until March 16, 2014.
Welcome to baseball and the Sr. Rally Cap Program.
* Players who were born in 2007 and have played at least one year in Junior Rally Cap can choose to register in either Jr or Sr Rally Cap.
The Sr. Rally Cap Program was designed by Baseball Canada to create an active enviroment with skill stations and games.
As part of the Rally Cap program, each player receives a report card and a ball cap based on their skill level.
Highlights of Sr. Rally Cap include:
- 9-10 players / team
- Have friends on your team
- spring loaded pitching machines operated by coaches. 9 out of 10 pitches are strikes.
- Out on base the same as regulation baseball.
- no walks
- maximum 4 runs/inning
- runners only advance on hit ball or force. (no leadoffs or stealing)
- uniforms supplied
- Rally Cap Program
- If diamond is rained out, move to the grass for development work.
To register, click on the registration link on the home page.
You will be asked to choose either Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu nights. If it does not matter which night, please make a note in the comment session.
You can request to be on the same team with a friend or friends. We will try and accommodate your request (numbers permitting). Please make a note in the comment section.
Also make a note if you are willing to help out coaching. Coaching is a key element to this program so please volunteer. Each team requires 2-3 parents to lead the charge. Parents, team up together
and help coach.
2014 Registration Fees: $140
Calender of Events:
March 2nd - Open House
March 15th - Registration Closes
TBD - Teams picked by coaches
TBD - Saskatoon Rally Cap Coaches Meeting
April 13th or 16th - Indoor Rally Cap Night
May 1st - Season begins
May 17th - Victoria Day - No games scheduled
June 22nd - Sr. Rally Cap Jamboree - Kilburn Park
June 26th - Last day of the season
Sr. Rookie Co-ordinator