|2013–2015:||Masters - Computers Science|
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N.C. (USA)
|2006–2010:||Bachelor of Technology - Computers Sc. & Engg.|
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, U.P. (India)
|2004–2005:||Higher Secondary School Certificate - Science|
Green Fields Public School, Delhi (India) - CBSE Board, India
|2002–2003:||Senior Secondary School Certificate|
Holy Angels' School, Sahibabad, U.P. (India) - ICSE Board, India
Interests and Activities:
- Served as the Vice President in ACM / AITP clubs (NSCU) and helping organizing tech talks and building a bridge between students and companies
- Toastmasters International – Competent Leader status achieved. Chaired and organized speech contests at District level events.
- Served as the Vice President – Education in TCS Toastmasters International Club, Pune from July, 2011.
- Coordinated as ‘C-Coding Coordinator’ at GLBITM annual tech fest Technokriti 2K10
- Participated in Pune International Marathons.
in many cultural activities such as singing and secured 1st position in
group singing at zonal and state level in Bharat Vikas Parishad, Delhi
in Year 2003
- Being on the lookout for
emerging world trends, new markets and innovations by setting up google
alerts, attending start-up incubation forums, watching TED talks etc.
- Public speaking interests me
- Sketching and Painting
- Trekking, hiking and Rock Climbing