Practice: Friday, April 3 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm.
Game: Our first game is scheduled for April 4, time TBD. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the game, to warm up and get organized.
- Fridays at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm, unless otherwise scheduled.
- Equipment: Please wear your shin guards. Cleats are optional.
- Oak Hall has not posted the official Game Schedule yet. When they do, I'll post a link to the schedule here.
- Equipment: Please wear shin guards, cleats, and your team shirt.
Please notify the coach if you will miss a game:
- Oak Hall requires four players on the field to start each game.
- If you know in advance that your player will miss a game, please email, text or call to let me know.
- If I know in advance that we do not have enough players to play a game, I will contact the team to let you know.
- I won’t be able to organize a team snack at practices or games.
- This is an optional project. If you would like to organize a team snack, please email to let me know.
- If we have a volunteer for team snack, I will post that information here. If you don't see any volunteers listed here, please ensure that your child has snacks and drinks for both practices and games.
MMS Cleats for Feets program:
Coach Cam asked me to remind you that MMS has a trade-in program for gently used cleats. MMS has a couple dozen pairs of shoes here at the school. If you need a pair, please stop by the front office. If you have a pair to donate, then please do. Children often outgrow a pair of shoes before the shoes are worn out. So, bring what you have and take what you need. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Cam, whose contact information is located at the bottom of this page.