Scientist in Residence
Are you looking for ways to enrich science teaching in your school?
I'm Scientist In Residence at my children's school. This is what I do for them:
- help plan and deliver the annual school Science Festival which includes shows and workshops
- train Year 6 how to do Science Busking for the staff and younger children
- run a lunchtime science club
- run the Growing a Loaf project
- hold enrichment sessions for specific classes
- help staff with hands-on activities for them to deliver
- procure outside speakers
- topical "Ask A Scientist" assemblies cover anything from bottle flipping to bee mortality.
The role is incredibly flexible and can provide as much (or as little) support as you require. If you are interested, please email email@example.com