Pre-school and EYFS
The following special sessions are available for nurseries, children's centres and EYFS children. They tie to concepts covered in the new National Curriculum for Science for primary aged children.
- Cloud Factory: Making lots of clouds using dry ice, an amazing sensory session.
- Jasper's Beanstalk: Taking a look at how plants grow (if you can resist digging them up!)
- BIG Bubbles: Exploring colour and shape while having lots of fun - brave children can even go inside a bubble!
- What is that tree called? A nature walk in your grounds
- From plate to poo: The science of our food, including activities from the CBeebies Big Day Out
Please enquire for details, each session is bespoke to your needs.