Clarabit Chess EngineTechnical Info
- Intel Pentium 100Mhz
- 128MB RAM
- 32bits and 64bits Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 32bits and 64bits Linux
- UCI Protocol
- Winboard 2
- Bitboard based
- Rotated Bitboard
- Magic Bitboard
- Principal Variation Search
- Limited Quiescent Search
- Static Exchange Evaluation and MVV/LVA
- Null Move Prunning (R=2/3)
- Single Transposition Table and Pawns Hash Table
- History Heuristic
- Killers , Mate Killers
- Check Extension
- Late Move Reduction
- Basically pieces evaluation is based on Material, Mobility(attack bitboards), Piece/Square tables, Piece type own positional knowledge.
- Pawns Evaluation considers Doubled, Backward, Isolated, Passer and Candidate Passer. Passers have a more complex evaluation.
- King Safety is very important and ponderated in evaluation function.
- Specific Endgame
- ProDeo´s Opensource Opening Book code slightly modified. Thanks to Ed Schröder.
- Book GM2001PD. Thanks to Olivier Deville and Fonzy.
- Scorpio Endgame Bitbases Access. Thanks to Daniel Shawul.
Last update 28/01/2008