My research interests lie in the fields of scientific computing and numerical analysis. More specifically, I am interested in inverse problems, PDE-constrained optimization, uncertainty quantification, and machine learning.
I am originally from Valencia, Venezuela, and received my bachelors in applied mathematics from Brown University where I studied under the supervision of Johnny Guzmán.
- 10/15/2018: Our preprint on Multigrid Optimization for Large-Scale Ptychographic Phase Retrieval is out. Thanks to Wendy Di for the collaboration.
- 09/24/2018: Our paper A Multiscale Method for Model Order Reduction in PDE Parameter Estimation was accepted for publication by JCAM. Thanks to Lars Ruthotto for the collaboration.
- 08/02/2018: My appointment has been extended - I will continue working at Argonne as a research aide until the end of November. Thanks to Wendy Di and Doga Gursoy for the support.
- 06/04/2018: Our preprint An Uncertainty-Weighted Asynchronous ADMM for Parallel PDE Parameter Estimation is out. Thanks to Lars Ruthotto for his guidance and contribution.
- 05/10/2018: I will be working at Argonne National Laboratory as a Givens Associate from May 2018 to August 2018.
- 04/19/2018: I will be presenting at the 2018 SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification. Thanks to Bart van Bloemen Waanders for the invitation.
- 03/26/2018: I will be speaking at the 15th Copper Mountain Conference on Iterative Methods.
- 02/26/2018: I will be giving a talk at the Mathematics Colloquium Seminar at Spelman College. Thanks to Megan Cream for the invitation.
Math and Science Center
400 Dowman Dr
Atlanta, GA 30322