The 30th Annual Christmas Tour Dates, Fees, & Deadlines
To view or download the complete Registration Form in PDF format for the 2014 Salt Lake Christmas Tour, click on the Attachment View or Download (the blue arrow) at the bottom of this page.
Registration fees include the following:
- One-on-one professional help in the Family History Library during all 6 days of the Tour.
- Seven (7) nights accommodations at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, next door to the Family History Library.
- Genealogy research classes taught by professional genealogists and speakers throughout the week.
- Breakfast Monday through Saturday mornings.
- Monday evening dinner with guest speaker.
- Saturday night ice cream social.
- FREE shuttle service to and from the airport for those stayng at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel.
- FREE Salt Lake Christmas Tour 2014 shirt
- Salt Lake Christmas Tour 2014 Syllabus
- Hospitality refreshments on Sunday, December 7 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Deadlines & Fees
- Deadline: Oct. 15 - Pre-registration/Dbl Occupancy $1060 per person
- Deadline: Oct. 15 -Pre-registration/Single Occupancy $1330
- Deadline: Oct. 15 -Pre-registration with own accommodations/$550 per person
- Deadline: Dec. 01 - Registration/Dbl Occupancy $1095 per person
- Deadline: Dec. 01 - Registration/Single Occupancy $1,360
- Non-researching Companion fee: $190 (Note: Primary Registrant must register as Single Occupancy)
- Tour Shirts Option: Breast pocket available for $5 extra per shirt.
- Extra days at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel: $99.95 (includes 12.6% tax) Extra days must be booked through the Salt Lake Christmas Tour.
Other Important Stuff
- At least a $50 deposit is required to reserve a place. Of course, you may prepay all fees.
- Pre-Registered attendees must be paid in full by Oct. 15, 2014, & if not fully paid, will be billed at regular Registration fees.
- Sorry, no refunds for early departures.
- Cancellations after Oct 15, 2014 will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations after October 31, 2014 and No-Shows will forfeit all deposits and fees paid, although cancellations after October 31, 2014 may have their Tour rolled to 2015 at no extra charge if made because of unavoidable medical or weather related reasons.
- A small parking fee is charged if parking in the hotel garage.
Make checks to: Salt Lake Christmas Tour
Credit Cards are accepted (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & American Express) and are processed by Family Roots Publishing Co., PO Box 830, Bountiful, Utah.
A prior attendee may sponsor a new attendee, earning 10% of their
registration fee for the current year, for each new attendee referred. Checks
are distributed during the tour. Sponsor bonuses will be given only if the
sponsor’s name appears in the REFERRAL blank on sponsored person’s registration form. A new
attendee may be sponsored by only one person. Sponsors must attend the 2014 Tour to collect the referral fee.