Lincoln Elementary LOVES it's volunteers!
Reasons to Get Involved
Parent volunteers offer a huge resource and support base for the school community while showing their kids the importance of participating in the community.
Not only will the school reap the benefits of your involvement — you will, too. By interacting with teachers, administrators, and other parents on a regular basis, you'll gain a firsthand understanding of your child's daily activities. You'll also tap into trends and fads of school life that can help you communicate with your kids as they grow and change (all without intruding on their privacy or personal space).
Even if you haven't been involved in the past, it's never too late to start.
Ways you can help
- Join a PTO committee
- help classrooms with paperwork (stapling, printing, making workbooks)
- organize a playground activity
- lead or assist with an art or music activity
- Be a Just Run coach
- promote safety by being a crossing guard
- join the Garden Committee
- plan class parties
- chaperone a fieldtrip
- prepare snacks
- help decorate a bulletin board
- and SO MUCH MORE
- there are so many ways we can be involved. Together WE can make this school a more enriched experience for our students.