Jinjudaero 501, Jinju City, South Gyeongsang Province, Korea, 52828.
Email: saleese at gmail dot com
Phone: (82) 055-772-1377
I have moved from KAIST to GNU on March, 2016. My research interests are software evolution, program comprehension, code recommendation, data mining, software architecture reconstruction, and software visualization. In overall, I am interested in improving the productivity of software developers. (keywords: task relevance, entry points and design evolution)
Please, consider submitting your paper to APSEC 2016.
23rd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference
6th-9th December 2016, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
International Workshops, Conferences & Journals
- Seonah Lee, Sungwon Kang, "What Situational Information Would Help Developers When Using a Graphical Code Recommender?" Journal of Systems and Software, Accepted, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2016.02.050
- Seonah Lee, Sungwon Kang, Sunghun Kim and Matt Staats, "The Impact of View Histories on Edit Recommendations," IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), 41(3): 314-330, 2015.
- Seonah Lee, Sungwon Kang, “Mining Contexts for Recommending Source Locations to Explore,” Korea-Japan Joint Workshop on ICT, Beppu Kamenoi Hotel, Beppu City, Oita, Japan, December 12-14, 2013. [Presentation]
- Seonah Lee, Sungwon Kang, “Clustering Navigation Sequences to Create Contexts for Guiding Code Navigation,” Journal of Systems and Software, 86, 8, pp.2154-2165, DOI information: 10.1016/j.jss.2013.03.103, Aug. 2013.
- Seonah Lee, Sungwon Kang, Matt Staats "A Graphical Recommender for Assisting Code Exploration," 35th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE Formal Demonstrations 2013), [Presentation]
- Seonah Lee and Sungwon Kang, “Clustering and Recommending Collections of Code Relevant to Tasks,” 27th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM ERA 2011), Sep 25 - Oct 1, 2011, Williamsburg, USA, 2011. [Presentation]
- Seonah Lee and Sungwon Kang, “A Study on Guiding Programmers’ Code Navigation with a Graphical Code Recommender,” Studies in Computational Intelligence, Vol. 377, Springer, 2012. [Presentation]
- Sungwon Kang, Seonah Lee, Dan Hyung Lee, “A Framework for Tool-based Software Architecture Reconstruction,” International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, 19(2), 2009.
- Seonah Lee, Gail C. Murphy, Thomas Fritz, Meghan Allen, “How Can Diagramming Tools Help Support Programming Activities?” IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing, (VL/HCC 2008), Herrsching am Ammersee, Germany, September 15-19, 2008.
- Seonah Lee, Sungwon Kang, “Verifying a Software Architecture Reconstruction Framework with a Case Study,” 2006 International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE'2006), San Francisco, USA, July 5-7, 2006.
- Seonah Lee, Seungmo Cho, Sungkwan Heo, “SAAT: Reverse Engineering for Performance Analysis”, the Second International Workshop on Dynamic Analysis, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 25 May 2004. [Presentation]
- Seonah Lee, Byoungju Choi, "Transition Management of Software Process Improvement," LNCS, Vol. 2559, pp.19-34. (4th International Conference on Product Focused Software Process Improvement, Finland, December 2002)
- Seonah Lee, Sookyung Kim, Byoungju Choi, "Developer's View on the Software Quality Model based on the ISO/IEC9126," the World Congress for Software Quality, September 2000 (WCSQ 2000: Japan), pp.719-724.
Domestic Conferences & Journals
- Seonah Lee, Sungwon Kang, "Data-mining based Recommendation Systems for Software Evolution Tasks" Communications of The Korea Information Science Society, pp. 86-93, October, 2013. [이선아, 강성원, " 소프트웨어 진화 작업을 위한 데이터 마이닝 기반 추천 시스템," 한국정보과학회지 제31권 제10호, pp. 86-93, 2013년 10월]
- 한승범, 이선아, 강성원, "파일 오너십에 따른 코드 품질 수준에 대한 사례 연구," 2014 제16회 한국 소프트웨어공학 학술대회, 2014년 2월
- 이경종, 강성원, 이선아, "임베디드 소프트웨어 모듈의 이식성을 개선하기 위한 리팩토링 프로세스," 2015년 제 17회 한국 소프트웨어공학 학술대회, 2015년 1월
News and others