- Provide with cross references to another text or part of a text
- a reference at one place in a work to information at another place in the
- (Cross-Referenced) Course content is the same as another course, e.g. HIST 7
and PHIL 23.
- A cross-reference (noun) is an instance within a document which refers to
related or synonymous information elsewhere, usually within the same work. To
cross-reference or to cross-refer (verb) is to make such connections.
- Sakura cigarettes are produced and sold exclusively in Japan, by Japan
- Sakura is a full-length album from electronic artist Susumu Yokota, released
in 1999 in Japan on Skintone (STR03) and on 11 September 2000 in the United
Kingdom on The Leaf Label (BAY13). It was named as the top electronic release of
the year 2000 by The Wire.
- "Sakura" is the debut single of Japanese trio Ikimono-gakari, released in
Japan on March 15, 2006. The single peaked at #17 on the weekly Oricon chart,
charting for 31 weeks. It also reached #182 on the yearly chart for 2006.
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other
radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or
gas passed through it
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not
sakura filter cross reference - Sakura
Sakura Souffle Opaque Puffy Ink Pens, 10-Pack
Assorted 10-pack (1 each) in popular pastel ink
colors: yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, light green, light orange, pink,
gray, and white. This incredible gel ink pen has a 1.0 millimeter ball diameter
for bold .7 millimeter line effect; then dries to a 3-dimensional opaque matte
pastel color line! (Embossed effect is delicate and can be crushed-down so
careful handling is necessary; just like a real baked souffle!) Great for gift
tags, holiday tree ornaments, hand-made stationery, rubber stamping, flourishes,
and cell phone decorations. For best results use on non-porous surfaces such as
plastics, coated papers, acetate, vellums, and glass. Eye-catching and fun;
ideal on dark surfaces as well as light backgrounds. Water-based. Odorless.
Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards (AP Seal). Pen Measures 6
Sakura vs. Sasuke
i didnt draw it. this pic in devinart. -------
I hate sakura >.< but i love this pic^^
Cardcaptor Sakura Characters
Sakura look soo cute!!