posted Jun 26, 2012, 5:36 PM by Minnesota Equestrienne
Some folks who do not have horses were wondering if there is a way they can help. You betcha!!! There are so many ways you can help, and following are just a few...
- Register and collect online donations for Susan G. Komen. If you don't have a horse to ride, come out and hike, or just join us for lunch and the auction.
- Talk to your local businesses about donating an item for our auction. We can arrange to have a team member pick the item(s) up. A pickup receipt is provided from the Minnesota Equestrian, and a receipt for tax purposes is provided from the Minnesota Affiliate of Susan G. Koman.
- Distribute Registration Forms and Save the Date cards -- pin on local bulletin boards, at businesses, and hand out to friends. Just give us your address and we'll mail you a few to handout.
- Come join us for Cowyboy Church or for lunch the day of the ride, and leave a donation.
- Send a donation check made out to Minnesota Affiliate of Susan G. Komen.
- If you're an experienced horse person, come out and "babysit" the horses while they remain tied to the trailer during the auction. Babysitters make sure horses have hay and water and don't let the smart ones untie themselves.
- Like us on Facebook, and tell your friends to like us too!