In-School Suspension (ISS) is designed to be an alternative form of discipline with the following objectives:
1) To examine and make appropriate changes in attitude and behavior that is disrupting the academic program.
2) To provide an in-school program for students who would normally be given out-of-school suspension, which allows them an educational experience and school attendance. Credit is given for satisfactory work completed while in ISS.
3) To encourage student to complete their educational program by staying in school and completing assignments.
1) Enter/Exit quietly
2) No talking
3) No sleeping
4) Complete all assigned work
5) No cell phones/electronic devices
All students assigned to time in ISS is required to read and sign the In-School Suspension Program Contract. A parent/guardian signature is also required. To view/print the contract, please visit the link provided in the 'Attachments' section of this page.