FBLA Distinguished Business Leader
Designed to recognize outstanding FBLA members for their activity & involvement in the association. The number of scholarships given depends on yearly contributions to the FBLA scholarship fund.
Award: Miminum of $500
- Must be a Senior FBLA member planning to pursue post-secondary education & become actively involved in PBL.
- Must achieve Leader or America level of the Business Achievement Awards
- Submit Distinguished Business Leader Scholarship Form (documents section online at
- One page cover letter
- One letter of recommendation (chapter adviser, teacher or business/community leader)
Deadline: April 1
The National Conference of CPA Practitioners, Inc. (NCCPAP) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) provide scholarships to outstanding high school seniors planning to pursue a career as certified public accountants.
- Must be a high school senior with a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Must have applied or been accepted to a two or four-year college.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student
Deadline: December 15
The Virtual Business Scholarship is an annual scholarship available to business, marketing & personal finance students currently enrolled in their junior or senior year of high school.
First Place - $1,000
Second Place - $500
Third Place - $250
- Junior or Senior
- Exhibit escellence in business, marketing or personal finance classes
- Show interest and accomplishment in the use of technologies within these subjects