- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white
paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI,
the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone
numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a
listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to
services provided by the organization that publishes the
- A telephone directory
- phonebook: a directory containing an alphabetical list of telephone
subscribers and their telephone numbers
- Phone Book is an improv game,played in the dramatic arts,or for fun at
- (Phone Books) The Internet Phone Books are a way to search for an individual
usually at a university who might be using the Internet. They are similar to
traditional phone books but with the convenience of on-line
- The capital of California, situated on the Sacramento River,
northeast of San Francisco; pop. 407,018
- a city in north central California 75 miles to the northeast of San
Francisco on the Sacramento River; capital of California
- Sacramento is the capital of the U.S. state of California, and the county
seat of Sacramento County. It is located at the confluence of the Sacramento
River and the American River in California's expansive Central Valley.
- A river in northern California that rises near the border with Oregon and
flows about 380 miles (611 km) south to San Francisco Bay
- Sacramento is a Portuguese parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon.
It has a total area of 0.08 km? and total population of 880 inhabitants (2001);
density: 18,864.2 hab/km?.
sacramento white pages phone book - A
A Literary Address Book (Stay in Touch)
From Jane Austen to Voltaire, Anne Lamott to
Dorothy Parker, A Literary Address Book celebrates some of the worlds most
beloved authors and their thoughts on friendship, correspondence, and writing.
The definitive address book for anyone with a love for great
Jeffrey Fisher's richly painted illustrations have a hand-hewn
quality that adds charm to the endearing quotes gathered here on the art of
corresponding, calling, and otherwise communicating. "You deserve a longer
letter than this," says Jane Austen, "but it is my unhappy fate seldom to treat
people so well as they deserve." "Well, if I called the wrong number," asks
James Thurber, "why did you answer the phone?" This is a pretty address book,
with ample space allotted for phone numbers, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses.
My First Phone Book Cover
To quote Steve Martin from his movie, "The
Jerk": "The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! ... I'm somebody
now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of
spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print!
Things are going to start happening to me now."
SuperPages phone books
dumped in vacant lot
The joy of phone books. The delivery guys for
SuperPages illegally dumped all the extra bags in the vacant lot at the bottom
of W Rockland Street. Thanks a lot, SuperPages! This incident occurred on June