Ryosuke NISHIDA Lab.@titech
- This site is for the laboratory of Dr. Ryosuke NISHIDA in Tokyo Institute of Technology. Dr. NISHIDA is a Japanese sociologist studying democracy and its popularization, online election campaign, public and local governance for public relations, youth participation for politics, public and private social welfare system, ”Workless Society,” journalism, and surf culture in Japan...etc. He is an associate professor at Institute for Liberal Arts, and School of Environment and Society Department of Social and Human Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology. HIs doctoral degree is Ph.D (Media and Governance) from Keio University, Japan. He loves surfing and driving a car! If you want to know his recent daily life and works, Please check the blog and twitter (however mainly using Japanese...)
- The site is Under Construction...However you can inquire if you have an interest to join his laboratory as a master or doctoral course student, post doctoral research scientist. It is same that you have something idea to collaborate with us.
- We welcome students from abroad interested in society, social issues, politics and democracy, and culture in Japan.
- PLEASE contact to "ryosukenishida[at]gmail.com"([at] to @).
■ To message for everyone who wish to join the lab.
- You should be thinking about your research by yourself with discussing the society and academia, and make new findings and logic about your research, and publish your achievement, and explore your new carrier. I hope strongly that you should be.
- Minimum obligation of NISHIDA Lab.@titech: Master course students should be well informed about your issue than anyone else. Doctoral course student should be well informed about your issue, your method, your field than anyone else. Of course both conditions includes your research supervisor. I hope strongly that you should be.
- If you are interested in and wish to join NISHIDA Lab.@titech, please contact me before the application an entrance test. Especially everyone wish to doctoral course have to discuss your research theme and your vision before the public application.
- Titech have many scholarship programs. Please check here.
- The entrance test of titech includes to submit a official score sheet of English test as TOEIC and TOEFL etc. Please confirm the entrance description documant.
- Reseach Students: Nishida lab. welcome research students because of preparation to entrance exam the lab. and titech for 1 year as general. There are twice tests. At first informal meeting with Dr. Nishida. Second an official interview with three faculties including Dr.Nishida. Please contact more information and the detail of interview.
■ More information about Dr. Ryosuke NISHIDA
■ About an entrance gude to Tokyo Institute of Technology