RWM is a QT Desktop Environment / Window Wanager.
- The main goal is to develop an interface really simple, fast and beautiful.
- Follow the K.I.S.S philosophy;
- Configurations are stored in $home/user/.rwm/ in xml files (simple and human readable);
- It should depend only on Qt libs;
- Default style is Oxygen, but others can be selected from qtconfig.
The development is maintained on a git repository, which can be found here: http://gitorious.org/rwm
This WM is based on Antico (you can find the original here: http://www.antico.netsons.org/index.html.