- We are dedicated to organizing regular social-academic activities for the *well-being* of our members.
- If you experience one or more of the following symptoms, you should immediately attend a SURGE meeting:
- Constant hunger to read more on semantics
- Mental constipation related to too much work in solitude
- Pain induced by not being able to share with others
- Fever triggered by new research inspirations
- To check the meeting schedules, please go to the 2016 - 2017 tab (planning underway).
- Meetings of the 2016-2017 academic year will be led by Diti Bhadra (diti[dot]bhadra[at]rutgers[dot]edu) and Deepak Alok (deepak06alok[at]gmail[dot]com).