- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 tbs cold butter, grated
- ¼ cup water, ice-cold
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh kiwi, peeled, and cut in circles
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- ¾ cups unsweetened pineapple-coconut juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Yields 16 servings
Make crust: in a large bowl, mix flour, confectioners' sugar, and butter until crumbly. Add water and mix the dough. Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll to form a ¼ inch-thick (about 5 mm) sheet.
Place onto an ungreased 12-in. tart baking platter. Cover lightly with foil. Bake at 350°/175⁰ C for 10-12 minutes for about 20 min, remove the foil and bake for another 1-15 min or until very lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
Make filling: in a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth with a hand mixer. Spread over crust. Arrange the strawberries, oranges and kiwi on top.
Make glaze: in a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and juices until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool and drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled.