Dough Ingredients (makes ~12-15 pirojki)
1. Work butter into farmer's cheese (I used a pastry cutter which worked great).
2. Add flour and salt; work it in.
3. Knead until smooth.
4. Refrigerate for 45 minutes (it's easier to roll out the dough when it's really cold).
Preheat oven to 390*
5. Cut dough into smaller pieces, roll them out (about 5" wide is a good size). They shouldn't be paper thin, around 2-3mm is just right.
6. Place a few tablespoons of filling into each dough circle, then gently pinch the ends together. This dough is not stretchy at all so you want to just have the ends meet.
7. Place pirojki seam side down on a baking sheet.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.