Ingredients (makes 20-25 puffs):
1. Preheat oven to 390*
2. In a medium pot, melt butter together with boiling water and salt.
3. Gradually add flour, stirring constantly, until dough fully forms (no white flour specs will be visible).
4. Transfer to a Kitchen Aid mixer bowl (if using) or another large bowl (if stirring by hand). Let cool to body temperature (5-10 minutes).
5. In a Kitchen Aid mixer with a paddle attachment, add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated. (You can also do it by hand, pressing the egg into the dough. It will take some patience!). Mix in shredded cheese.
6. Using a medium cookie scoop (about 1.5T), scoop dough onto a baking sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper.
7. Bake at 390* for approx. 20 minutes - until they puff and turn golden brown.
8. Slice in half, fill with garlicky tvorog or another filling of your choice.