The first site dedicated to helping everyone own the pinball machine they have always wanted
-April 22, 2008
Wow, I guess I need to look this over more than just when Im at work. There a few people watching it. I worked the Step by Step page over some this weekend as well as updated the current status.
The playfield switches are almost finished, and the Thermoformer is built. I started to work out how and what to use for attaching the playfield plastic graphics to the plastic. I also found quite a deal at Home Depot when I was there, a 250 foot spool of 18 gauge 2 conductor wire for $12. SoI now have wire for the solenoids.
This week I hope that I can get the Output board built and tested and get the plastics cut. When those two things are finished Ill get a few more pictures online.
Thanks for looking