- "Ruby Tuesday" is a song recorded by The Rolling Stones in 1966, released in January 1967. The song, coupled with "Let's Spend the Night Together", was a number-one hit in the United States and reached number three in the United Kingdom.
- Ruby Tuesday, sometimes credited as Rubie Twosday, is an English actress who played Terry in the 1968 classic movie She-Devils on Wheels about an all female motorcycle gang called The Man-Eaters, directed by the "Godfather of Gore" Herschell Gordon Lewis.
- Ruby Tuesday is an American casual dining restaurant chain named after the Rolling Stones' song of the same name.
- An unwelcome experience, event, or action involved as a condition of achieving a desired end
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- (price) the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- (price) monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- The amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for something
- The odds in betting
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in French"
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
- the dishes making up a meal
Vegan burger with swiss
Saw this on the menu at Ruby Tuesday. I prefer vegan food over meat (just seems more palatable to me), so I ordered the veggie burger. Wild rice and bits of something were mixed in. Not sure what it was, but it tasted good!
Location: Ruby Tuesday at the MOA (Bloomington, MN)
Ruby Tuesdays Steak and Lobster
"Sweet and tender lobster is paired with a seasoned-just-right, 7-ounce sirloin steak. Served with fresh, steamed broccoli and your choice of a baked potato or white cheddar mashed potatoes." Ruby Tuesday Website