9. February 2013-present: Scientific Colloborator,,
ARPES beamline (Advisor: Prof. Dr. Joel Mesot, Director),
Swiss Light Source (SLS), Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI), Villigen, Switzerland
Research Topic: "Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy (ARPES) of strongly correlated electronic systems (including in-situ thin film growth using pulsed laser deposition)"
8. November 2010-2012: Post-doctoral Research Associate,
ARPES Group (Advisor: Prof. Adam Kaminski),
Division of Materials Science and Engineering, Ames Laboratory, US Department of Energy,
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, 50011, USA
Research Topic: Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy (ARPES) of Fe-based high Tc Superconductors and other related materials.
7. November 2008-2010: Post-doctoral Researcher,
(e,2e)/(gamma,2e) group, Experimental Department I (Advisor: Prof. Dr. J. Kirschner),
Max-Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics,Weinberg 2, D 06120, Halle, GERMANY
Research Topic: Electron Pair emission from Solid Surfaces/Double Photoemission
6. July 2002-November 2008: Ph. D. (Physics) awarded in 2009.
UGC-DAE Consortium for Scienti.c Research, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Thesis title: Electron Spectroscopic Investigation of Metallic Systems
Advisor: Dr. S. R. Barman (email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. 2002 : Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST), conducted by Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore, INDIA.
4. 2002 : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, INDIA.
3. 2002 : Selected as Junior Research Fellow at S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Science, Calcutta, INDIA.
2. 1999-Feb. 2002: M. Sc. (Physics) COSIST (four semester program with 71.83%)
Department of Physics, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, INDIA
1. 1997-1999: B. Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry with 70.15%)
Sh. B. D. Todi College, Laxmangarh, University of Rajasthan, INDIA