at Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT/D)
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016, INDIA
5. 02/2013-03/2014: Scientific Collaborator, (with Prof. Dr. Joël Mesot, Director)
at Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI)-Swiss Light Source (SLS), Villigen, Switzerland
and École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland
4. 11/2010-11/2012: Post-doctoral Research Associate, (with Prof. Aadm Kaminski, Professor)
at The Ames Laboratory, US DOE, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA
3. 11/2008-11/2010: Post-doctoral Fellow (with Prof. Dr. Jürgen Kirschner, Director)
at Max Planck Institute for Microstructure Physics, Halle (Germany).
2. 07/2002-11/2008: Ph. D. in Physics (with Dr. Sudipta Roy Barman, Senior Scientist)
at UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore, India.
1. 07/1999-02/2002: M. Sc. (Physics) COSIST (four semester program with 71.83%)
at Department of Physics, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India
*Selected publications: (see full list here)
1. 'Plasmon Excitations by Photoelectron Emission from Rare Gas Nanobubbles in Aluminum'
2. 'What Controls the Phase Diagram and Superconductivity in Ru-Substituted BaFe2As2?'
R. S. Dhaka,* Chang Liu, R. M. Fernandes, Rui Jiang, C. P. Strehlow, Takeshi Kondo, A. Thaler, J. Schmalian, S. L. Bud'ko, P. C. Canfield, and Adam KaminskiPhysical Review Letters, 107, 267002 (2011). http://arxiv.org/abs/1108.0711v2
3. 'Ba1-xKxMn2As2: An Antiferromagnetic Local-Moment Metal'
A. Pandey, R. S. Dhaka,
J. Lamsal, Y. Lee, V. K. Anand, A. Kreyssig, T. W. Heitmann, R. J.
McQueeney, A. I. Goldman, B. N. Harmon, A. Kaminski, and D. C.
4. 'Unusual temperature dependence of band dispersion in Ba(Fe1-xRux)2As2 and its consequences for antiferromagnetic ordering'
R. S. Dhaka, S. E. Hahn, E. Razzoli, Rui Jiang, M. Shi, B. N. Harmon, A. Thaler, S. L. Bud'ko, P. C. Canfield, and Adam KaminskiPhysical Review Letters, 110, 067002 (2013). http://arxiv.org/abs/1205.6731
5. 'Dramatic changes in the electronic structure upon transition to the collapsed tetragonal phase in CaFe2As2'
R. S. Dhaka, Rui Jiang, S. Ran, S. L. Bud'ko, P. C. Canfield, M. Tomic, R. Valeni, Y. Lee, B. N. Harmon, and Adam Kaminski